COVID-19 Updates and Announcements
The Wheeling YMCA will reopen Monday, May 18, 2020.
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday 7am-4pm
Note: We will be open to YMCA members only (including Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit). Memberships are still available for purchase. No guest passes or Y-AWAY members are permitted at this time.
The pool, hot tub, sauna and lockers rooms are closed. Lobby restrooms will be open. We will have one group fitness class per evening outside (weather permitting) Monday-Thursday. Weekly group fitness schedules will be posted on our Facebook page.
We want to keep our staff and members safe during this time so please read this important information before visiting the YMCA:
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- The CDC encourages seniors and people with severe underlying medical conditions to stay home.
- Masks are recommended.
- Staff and members are subject to temperature checks.
- There will be no evening childcare at this time.
- Members must bring their own water bottle. The water dispenser station is available, but the water fountains are not.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Social distancing is required at all times.
- Capacity for the facility will be limited per state guidelines.
For more updates, please follow the Wheeling YMCA on Facebook.