COVID-19 Updates and Announcements
Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 7am-4pm
The pool, steam room, sauna and hot tub are open. The group fitness schedule is updated and available to view on our website and printed copies at the YMCA.
We want to keep our staff and members safe during this time so please read this important information before visiting the YMCA:
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- The CDC encourages seniors and people with severe underlying medical conditions to stay home.
- Masks are recommended.
- Staff and members are subject to temperature checks.
- Members must bring their own water bottle. The water dispenser station is available, but the water fountains are not.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Social distancing is required at all times.
- Capacity for the facility will be limited per state guidelines.
Max capacity in the pool area is 25 people.
One swimmer per lap lane; unless in same family.Famili es who DO NOT reside together need to stay 6ft apart from others.
Max capacity for sauna and steam room is 3 people with social distancing.
LOCKER ROOM GUIDELINES:
Shower heads will be limited to implement social distancing.
Members need to clean their locker after each use. There is a cleaning station set up in each locker room.
Lockers are limited to maintain social distance.
BRING YOUR OWN LOCK.
Saturday & Sunday: 7am-3:30pm
**All staff will be wiping down benches, doors and handrails to keep the pool sanitized for everyone’s safety.**
For more updates, please follow the Wheeling YMCA on Facebook.